CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

vrijdag 28 september 2012

I promiss myself

- To be strong, that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person i meet.
- To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunnyside of everything and make my optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as i am about my own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements to the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all time and give a smile to every living creature i meet.
- To give so much time to improving myself that i have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the precense of trouble.
- To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in
   great  deeds.
- To live in faith that the whole world is on my side so long as i am true to the best that is in 
   me.



I wish these wise words were mine but they're not, i don't know who wrote them but for me this is something to live by.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten